We founded our company after many years of being in the construction business and seeing a niche that needed to be filled. Imagine your contractor on your job and in direct communication with the you on a daily basis. We eliminate the stress that comes from the lack of communication. We can take your ideas or your full set of plans and turn them into the finished turn key product.
We encourage you to talk to our customers. When you are making a decision this big it is so important to talk to the contractors previous customers. If possible find their customers on your own. Don't just rely on the short list provided by the contractor. Of course, these jobs went well. In this area simply go to Alachua county building permits on line. Type in the contractors name and you will have a full customer list for your contractor. Make some calls and check out your builder. If they are a good builder they will not mind a bit.
If you are looking for a builder with experience , integrity and one that is easy to work with, then give us a call. We are a full service construction company from a new custom home or commercial building to siding or window replacement.
Here are just a few examples of services we provide.
- Storm ,fire, water damage and structural repairs.
- Concrete and masonry work.
- Truss repairs.
- New kitchens & baths. We can provide a high end finished product at a reasonable cost.
- Outdoor kitchens and living spaces.
- Aqua Eze Walk-In tub installations.
Building Green without breaking the budget.
- Our very efficient green home style is an island home. We build these homes from solid
formed and poured concrete. We use a hip roof design & insulate the roof deck with Icynene
- Walls are fired out and insulated with ¾” foil backed foam.
- We use a 15 seer HVAC unit and solar hot water.
- Tile or stained concrete floors.
- Stucco exterior finish with wood trim instead of the standard acrocrete band work.
- Walls are Hurricane proof.
- We use all upgraded cabinets and finishes throughout.
- Lo-e vinyl windows.
- A moderate size home can be heated, cooled, and lighted for under a hundred dollars a month.
- We can build these homes for little more than any other type of construction so the return on your money is quick. You won't have to wait for years to see a return on your investment.
- Give us a call and we can provide information from the University of Florida on this type of
construction. Scott's cell 352-538-3877
- We build custom homes of all sizes from a variety of building materials. Log, frame, block and solid poured concrete style to the island type I mentioned above. The solid concrete home can also be covered with Hardy plank siding for a country look. Roofing materials include concrete tile, metal and shingles.